Kielbasa Sauerkraut and Potatoes is an easy one-dish recipe to make for your family as a weeknight dinner. Flavored with onion, garlic, thyme, and sage, it’s quite satisfying. And did I mention how easy it is to prepare? Make this dinner in under 45 minutes …
Search Results: Potato
Irish Mashed Potatoes – Colcannon is the perfect side dish for your Saint Patrick’s Day Supper. It goes well with Bangers and Mash, Corned Beef, Pot Roast, or even Irish Stew. Creamy Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes mixed with bacon, braised cabbage, and lots of butter. Continue reading Irish Mashed Potatoes – Colcannon
These Glazed Sweet Potatoes are quick and easy, making them a great choice for weeknight meals.
Sweet potatoes are so good for you that it makes perfect sense to add them to your weekly diet. They have loads of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Manganese, and Fiber. Plus, they are delicious! These Glazed Sweet Potatoes offer the slightest tang, which compliments salmon, pork, and chicken.
- 2 large sweet potatoes peeled, and diced into 2" cubes
- 1/3 cup Russian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil Extra Virgin
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In medium bowl, pour dressing and oil over cubed sweet potatoes. Sprinkle with parsley, salt, and pepper. Stir well to coat evenly. Prepare a square baking pan with cooking spray and place mixture in pan, spreading to edges. Bake for 25-30 minutes until tender. Serves 4-6.
Serve Chicken and Noodles over Mashed Potatoes when you’re in need of comfort. Serious. Comfort. Food. Stewed chicken in a pot of soothing homemade broth with carrots, celery, onion, and herbs. Thickened with tender egg noodles and ladled over mounds of creamy potatoes mashed with …