Do you have a bit of Irish blood in you? Here are a few Saint Patrick’s Day Recipes you might try to celebrate the Irish. Corned Beef, Cabbage, Potatoes, Cobblers, and anything Green. Both sides of our families have delved into genealogical records enough to …
Honey-Mustard Pan Roasted Chicken with Potatoes is so easy to make. Perfect for a weeknight dinner for your family.
In the last few years, Sheet Pan Dinners have become all the rave. Almost every food magazine and/or food blogger has posted about them.
Once I tried one of the recipes, I became a fan. They are so easy to put together. Hardly any clean-up. And they are wonderfully delicious!
Simply pair your favorite meat (Chicken, Beef, Kielbasa, Shrimp,etc.) with your favorite fresh vegetables that are in season. Mix them in oil with your favorite spices and herbs. Then bake. Voila! Dinner is done!
Want easy clean-up? Line your baking pan with tinfoil. Then just wad it up and toss it in the trash! No baked-on mess to fight. You could also use a silicone baking mat if you prefer. But you’ll have to clean that up. I prefer the tinfoil.
This recipe for Honey-Mustard Pan Roasted Chicken with Potatoes focuses on root vegetables and a delicious honey-mustard sauce that you drizzle on it at the end of the baking period. I’ve also made this with sweet potatoes. The vegetables bake up so tender.
And I prefer chicken thighs for this recipe rather than chicken tenders or breast. They turn out so juicy and delicious.
See more Quick and Easy Dinners Here.
Honey-Mustard Pan Roasted Chicken
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes scrubbed and quartered
- 1 pound carrots peeled and sliced
- 1 medium sweet onion sliced
- 2 tablespoons Extra-Virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 pieces skinless boneless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a large bowl, toss together potatoes, carrots, onion, oil, thyme, salt and pepper. Line a baking sheet with tinfoil and spread out the vegetables onto the pan. Roast vegetables on pan for 15 minutes.
- Place chicken in a single layer over vegetables. Season with salt and pepper as desired. Roast for another 15 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Dijon mustard, soy sauce, honey, whole-grain mustard, and brown sugar. Drizzle over chicken and vegetables. Roast for another 25 minutes until chicken is cooked (165 degrees) and vegetables are tender and golden brown. Serves 4-6.