Tortellini Garden Salad
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Sometimes in the summer, when it’s hot, you just want something easy to make for dinner, that’s cold. This Tortellini Garden Salad is perfect for just such an occasion. Plus, you can use lots of garden vegetables in it!
I was probably in my 30’s before I tried Tortellini. Before then, I probably hadn’t even noticed it in grocery stores. It’s really quite wonderful. If you don’t have three cheese tortellini, you could use spinach tortellini. It’s good, too! I usually purchase the dried variety, but you could use the refrigerated kind as well. Or make homemade!
Let it refrigerate for at least an hour. Overnight would work, too.
- 16 oz. three cheese tortellini prepared as directed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 whole yellow squash sliced
- 1 whole cucumber peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup green peppers sliced
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Grated Parmesan
- In a large bowl, combine vegetables and gently stir in cooked and drained tortellini.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes. Pour over vegetable mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 30-60 minutes before serving. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan. Serves 6-8.