Patricia Bradley’s Low-Carb Chicken Fajitas
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an Amazon Associate, and a King Arthur Baking affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Share this Recipe!
See Patricia Bradley’s Low-Carb Chicken Fajitas Recipe Below
USA Today Best-selling author, Patricia Bradley is a Carol finalist and winner of an Inspirational Readers’ Choice Award in Suspense. She and her two cats call North Mississippi home–the South is also where she sets most of her books. Her romantic suspense novels include the Logan Point series and the Memphis Cold Case Novels. Standoff, the first book in the Natchez Trace Park Ranger’s series released May 5, 2020, and she’s finished the second book, Obsession and is hard at work on the third, Crosshairs.
Writing workshops include American Christian Fiction Writers online courses, workshops at the Mid-South Christian Writer’s Conference, the KenTen Retreat where she was also the keynote, Memphis American Christian Fiction Writer group, and the Bartlett Christian Writers group. When she has time, she likes to throw mud on a wheel and see what happens. Visit her HERE.
Patricia’s Latest Book Release: Standoff
The Natchez Trace National Parkway stretches 444 miles from Nashville to Natchez, the oldest town on the Mississippi River. It’s the perfect road for a relaxed pleasure drive. Unfortunately for park ranger Luke Fereday, lately it’s being used to move drugs. Sent to Natchez to infiltrate the organization at the center of the drug ring, Luke arrives too late to a stakeout and discovers the body of his friend, park ranger John Danvers.
John’s daughter Brooke is determined to investigate her father’s murder, but things are more complicated than they first appear, and Brooke soon finds herself the target of a killer who will do anything to silence her. Luke will have his hands full keeping her safe. But who’s going to keep him safe when he realizes he’s falling–hard–for the daughter of the man he failed to save?
Award-winning author Patricia Bradley introduces you to a new series set in the sultry South that will have you wiping your brow and looking over your shoulder. Buy the Book HERE.
Patricia Bradley's Low-Carb Chicken Fajitas
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 4 large red, green, yellow and orange bell peppers 1 each - sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Fajita seasoning
- 16 oz Frozen grilled chicken strips
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 pieces Low carb tortillas
- Shredded cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Low-fat sour cream
- Slice onion in quarter-inch slices, then deseed bell peppers and slice in half inch pieces.
- Pour olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and dump the onion and peppers in it, stirring occasionally to keep the vegetables from burning. Once they are tender, add the fajita seasoning and garlic and cook for a minute longer. Then add the chicken pieces and water.
- While the onions and peppers are cooking, I make a tray with the shredded lettuce, and cheese and set aside.
- To serve I heat a tortilla and slide it on a plate and then spread the meat and vegetables in one side of the tortilla. Top with lettuce, cheese, and sour cream and fold the tortilla over and you’re ready to eat! Serves 4
Share this Recipe!