Here’s a yummy recipe to serve for your next weekend brunch. Cheddar cheese and green chilies go perfectly with eggs, which makes Mini Mexican Quiche a great choice for your next weekend breakfast, brunch, or potluck. Or even as appetizers for a family gathering where …
Tag: Finger Foods
Apricot Pepper Jack Mini-Tarts is a delicious recipe to serve as an appetizer or snack at your next family gathering. The spicy-sweet combination is wonderful. And it’s quite easy to make!
Shopping List for Apricot Pepper Jack Mini-Tarts
- A can of garlic crescent rolls. If you can find the seamless kind, even better
- A block of pepper jack cheese
- A Jar of apricot preserves
Another item you’ll need to make the recipe, is a mini muffin tin. And although, not necessary, a little tart press is quite handy whenever you want to make crusts for tarts. I use mine often.
These tarts are a perfect fit for holiday gatherings, where you’ll be serving finger foods. It also works for an item on a cheese tray or for a wine tasting party. Or even a brunch or buffet.
The combination of sweet apricots and the spicy pepper jack cheese is marvelous. Add in the garlic flavor of the crust and it is truly delightful. You’ll have a hard time eating just one. So, it’s good that this recipe makes 24 tarts!
Wine Pairing Suggestions: Your favorite Moscato or Chardonnay. See suggestions in the recipe below.
See more Appetizer Recipes Here.
Apricot Pepper Jack Mini-Tarts
- 1 can garlic crescent rolls
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup pecans crushed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray mini muffin tins with cooking spray. Roll out crescent rolls and pinch edges together to seal. Cut into 24 squares.
- Spread each square into a muffin tin with thumb or tart tamper so that crust comes to the top of each.
- Fill each with 2 teaspoons cheese, 1/2 teaspoon preserves, and 1/2 teaspoon pecans.
- Bake 14-20 minutes until golden brown and tops are crusty. Serve warm. Makes 24.
PIN THIS TO YOUR FAVORITE BOARD
Tortilla Pinwheels is a recipe shared with me by my niece Sandy, who always brings them to our family gatherings. They are wonderful. And they are always devoured. Quickly. What’s not to love? Picante Sauce, Black Olives, Cheddar Cheese, Cream Cheese, Ham. Yum! They are also …