Molly Jebber’s Easy Chicken Casserole
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Share this Recipe!
Molly Jeber’s award-winning books have been featured on Publishers Weekly’s Best Ten Recommended Reads, in USA Today’s HEART Book Reviews and many other media sites. You’ll also find her on RWA’s Honor Roll. She tours and speaks about Amish history/traditions, writing and about her books. Molly loves God, her family, friends. She enjoys swimming, golf, reading, and says yes to butterscotch pie and parasailing, but no to coconut and skydiving! Visit www.mollyjebber.com for a complete list of her books and speaking events. See Molly Jebber’s Easy Chicken Casserole recipe below.
But no matter how hard Ellie tries, Joel’s mother resolutely refuses to approve of her—much less accept her as a potential daughter-in-law. And as painful misunderstandings and a beautiful rival for Joel’s affections threaten to separate the couple for good, can they bridge the gap between distrust and faith to secure a lifetime of love?
Molly Jebber's Easy Chicken Casserole
- 4 whole Chicken Breasts cut and lay flat
- 4 slices Baby Swiss Cheese
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 jar mushrooms optional
- ¾ cup water
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- ½ cup butter melted
- Salt and Pepper as desired
- Spray bottom of glass dish with cooking spray. Layer chicken. Place cheese slices on top of chicken.
- Mix soup, mushrooms, water and parsley together and pour mixture over the chicken and cheese slices. Cook in the oven for 45-50 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove dish from the oven and sprinkle bread crumbs and then drizzle with hot butter. Put back in the oven for 5-7 minutes. Take out of the oven, sprinkle with desired amount of salt and pepper. This chicken dish goes with most of your favorite vegetable and potato side dishes.
Share this Recipe!