Amanda Cabot’s Butternut Mac and Cheese
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Share this Recipe!
See Amanda Cabot’s Butternut Mac and Cheese recipe below.
Amanda Cabot’s dream of selling a book before her thirtieth birthday came true, and she’s now the author of more than thirty-five novels as well as eight novellas, four non-fiction books, and what she describes as enough technical articles to cure insomnia in a medium-sized city. Her inspirational romances have appeared on the CBA and ECPA bestseller lists, have garnered a starred review from Publishers Weekly, and have been nominated for the ACFW Carol, the HOLT Medallion, and the Booksellers Best awards. A popular workshop presenter, Amanda takes pleasure in helping other writers achieve their dreams of publication. Learn more about Amanda and her books at www.amandacabot.com
Amanda’s Latest Book Release: Out of the Embers
Ten years after her parents were killed, Evelyn Radcliffe is once more homeless. The orphanage that was her refuge and later her workplace has burned to the ground, and only she and a young orphan girl have escaped. Convinced this must be related to her parents’ murders, Evelyn flees with the girl to Mesquite Springs in the Texas Hill Country and finds shelter in the home of Wyatt Clark, a talented horse rancher whose plans don’t include a family of his own.
At first, Evelyn is a distraction. But when it becomes clear that trouble has followed her to Mesquite Springs, she becomes a full-blown disruption. Can Wyatt keep her safe from the man who wants her dead? And will his own plans become collateral damage?
Suspenseful and sweetly romantic, Out of the Embers is the first in a new series that invites you to the Texas Hill Country in the 1850s, when the West was wild, the men were noble, and the women were strong. Buy the book HERE.
Amanda's Butternut Mac and Cheese
- 3 cups mashed butternut squash (2 12-oz packages)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ½ cups water
- Cook butternut squash according to package directions.
- Insert steel knife in food processor. Add squash, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and black pepper. Process until smooth.
- With the processor running, add water through the feed tube and process until fully mixed. Set aside.
- Cook and drain 1 pound of your favorite pasta. Place pasta in a casserole dish. Add the sauce and mix thoroughly. Chill several hours or overnight to let sauce absorb into pasta.
- Reheat in microwave oven. Makes eight generous servings.
Share this Recipe!