Glazed Sweet Potatoes
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Glazed Sweet Potatoes are quick and easy, making them a great choice for weeknight meals.
Sweet potatoes are so good for you that it makes perfect sense to add them to your weekly diet. They have loads of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Manganese, and Fiber. Plus, they are delicious! These Glazed Sweet Potatoes offer the slightest tang, which compliments salmon, pork, and chicken.
- 2 large sweet potatoes peeled, and diced into 2" cubes
- 1/3 cup Russian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil Extra Virgin
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In medium bowl, pour dressing and oil over cubed sweet potatoes. Sprinkle with parsley, salt, and pepper. Stir well to coat evenly. Prepare a square baking pan with cooking spray and place mixture in pan, spreading to edges. Bake for 25-30 minutes until tender. Serves 4-6.