Linda Rondeau’s Turkey Kielbasa Bake
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Share this Recipe!
View the recipe below for Linda Rondeau’s Turkey Kielbasa Bake
A veteran social worker, Linda Wood Rondeau is also a wife, mother, and grandmother. She is no stranger to family bedlam. Her stories of encouragement and hope come from the heart. She resides in Hagerstown, Maryland with her husband of over forty-years. When not writing, the author enjoys the occasional round of golf. She also enjoys theater and is actively involved with her local church. Find more encouraging words in her blog, Snark and Sensibility, found on her website, www.lindarondeau.com. Click on website to signup for the author’s newsletter.
Linda’s Latest Release – Second Helpings
Today is Jocelyn Johnson’s 45th birthday. Unhappy with her marriage of 22 years, the parenting talk show host has planned a noonday tryst with her cohost. A phone call from her college daughter, a peek into her teenaged son’s journal, a sick preschooler, a Goth daughter’s identity crisis, a middle-school son’s prank, and her husband’s inflamed suspicions, not only interfere with her hopeful birthday plans but throw her family into more chaos than a circus on steroids.
In desperate need of counsel, Jocelyn invites a Christian to dinner, her guest from her morning talk show segment. However, the evening holds little promise of calm. In the midst of bedlam, a forgotten faith rekindles causing Jocelyn to rethink her life and her marriage.
You will laugh and you will cry from the first page to the last as you journey through the day’s events and Jocelyn’s search for Second Helpings.
Ingredients Needed for Linda Rondeau’s Turkey Kielbasa Bake
- Turkey Kielbasa
- Russet Potatoes
- Can of Mushroom Stems
- Grape Tomatoes
- Green, Yellow and Red Bell Peppers
- Yellow Onion
- Mrs. Dash Seasoning Salt
See more Featured Author Recipes Here.
Linda Rondeau's Turkey Kielbasa Bake
- 1 lb Turkey Kielbasa cut into 1" pieces
- 2-3 large Russet Potatoes quartered and diced
- 1 can Mushroom stems and pieces drained
- 15 whole grape tomatoes
- 3 medium Peppers - julienne cut I prefer one each of green, yellow & red
- 1 medium Yellow Onion Diced
- 1 medium Zucchini 1/4 inch slices
- Mrs. Dash Seasoning Salt Buy Here.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Put everything onto foil lined baking sheet. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Sprinkle with Mrs. Dash (don't be shy).
- Place on middle rack. Roast for 20-30 minutes (I check the potatoes since they are last to be done). Serves 4.
Share this Recipe!